Waste Management & Utility Assets
Valuation of Waste Management Assets – Rushton International is the market leader in the valuation of specialised assets for insurance purposes and has been undertaking valuations of assets in this waste management and utilities sector for many years.
As an example we have recently valued the buildings and plant and equipment at:
- Energy from Waste Plants (EFW) – 12 valued
- Household Waste Recycling Centres (HWRC) – 64 facilities valued
- Landfill Site – 10 sites valued
- Material Recovery Facilities (MRC)- 10 valued
- Medical Incineration Plants – 5 valued
- Metal Recycling Facilities – 10 valued
- Secure Shredding Unit – 1 valued
- Transfer stations – 21 valued
For further details on our valuation services and how we can help please contact a member of our marketing team.
2 June, 2016
Winning another best stand award at last year’s Airmic conference was a special moment for the Rushton team. Our stand always represents our culture and values of quality, attention to detail, professionalism and fun! Airmic travels to the spa town of Harrogate in June. Ideas have been flowing for this year’s theme so please come […]